Check Point Media Encryption
Recent proliferation of USB ports and CD/DVD writers on laptops and PCs has dramatically increased the occurrence of data leak events within enterprises. USB flash drives, iPods, Bluetooth devices and removable media allow users to extract data in an instant —making all enterprise computers vulnerable. The ability to copy or move sensitive data onto these personal devices undetected places your organisation at serious risk of untraceable dataleaks.
Check Point Media Encryption prevents unauthorised copying of sensitive data by combining port and device management, content filtering and centralised auditing with robust media encryption. Based on market-leading Pointsec technologies, Check Point Media Encryption plugs potential leak points and logs data movement to and from any plug and play devices, providing comprehensive control of security policies.
- Deploys quickly, which meets compliance objectives and conserves resources
- Controls input and output on all connection ports
- Centrally manages devices individually by type, brand, or model
- Scales to meet the needs of any size enterprise or government agency
- Provides complete audit of device usage
- Integrates transparently with Windows 2000/2003 Active Directory and Novell eDirectory
- Maintains high productivity because the application runs transparently to users