- Tuesday, 13 July 2010 18:00
- Hits: 60243
Service Level Agreement
Wick Hill's approach is based on an understanding of business needs, not simply technology.
We deliver straightforward, easy-to-use, long term solutions, whilst placing great emphasis on providing a high level of customer service and technical support. We feel that in order to provide excellent support, we must concentrate on some key criteria, which are contained in the SLA below.
- Wick Hill provides support for maintained customers from our offices in Woking and Hamburg.
- The Support Cover Period is from 08:00 to 18:00 local time Monday to Friday, excluding public and bank holidays in both countries
- Wick Hill records all calls received from the customer in our Help Desk Call Logging system and ensures that the call log number, together with an agreed fault classification (P1,P2,P3) for the fault reported, is passed to the customer during the initial response to the fault.
Fault Reporting for Maintained Customers
- Customers who have a current maintenance contract or are covered by warranty will be provided with support. Every attempt will be made to handle these calls live with a Support Specialist once the call has been logged. Where this is not possible a Support Specialist will respond within 1 hour for P1 (service contract dependant), 4 hours for P2 and 8 Hours for P3.
- Details required for logging a support call are Contact Name, Company, Telephone Number, Product and nature of Fault. Other information may be deemed necessary to help in the resolution of the call.
- We are able to offer other levels of support e.g. 24/7 in the UK upon request and at an additional charge.
Wick Hill operates a computerised call handling system and monitors all calls on this system together with response times. We value your comments and look to continually improve our systems and processes to reflect your needs. Customer surveys are carried out on a regular basis, both over the phone and in person. Your comments are noted and relevant action taken. Should you feel dissatisfied with any area of Wick Hill's support please do not hesitate to contact the Technical Support Manager, who will resolve the issue. Internal processes are in place for any issue requiring escalation.
Our customer services operation in the UK and Germany includes additional support services that enable you to get the most out of your investment with Wick Hill.