Check Point Security Administration (CCSA) – R77.30
Check Point Security Administration R77 provides an understanding of the basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades.
During this course you will configure a Security Policy and learn about managing and monitoring a secure network, upgrading and configuring a Security Gateway and implementing a virtual private network.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for expert users and resellers who need to perform advanced deployment configurations of a security gateway.
This could include the following:
- System Administrators
- Support Analysts
- Network Engineers
- Anyone seeking CCSE certification.
Delegates attending this course should have knowledge of networking concepts, Windows Server and/or UNIX, and experience with TCP/IP and the Internet
- Perform a backup of a Security Gateway and Management Server using your understanding of the differences between backups, snapshots and updateexports
- Upgrade and troubleshoot a Management Server using a database migration
- Upgrade and troubleshoot a clustered Security Gateway deployment
- Use knowledge of Security Gateway infrastructures, chain modules, packet flow and kernel tables to perform debugs on firewall processes
- Build, test, manage and troubleshoot a VRRP deployment and ClusterXL High Availability solutions on an enterprise network
- Configure, maintain and troubleshoot SecureXL and CoreXL acceleration solutions on the corporate network traffic to ensure noted performance enhancement
- Using an external user database such as LDAP, configure User Directory to incorporate user information for authentication services on the network
- Manage internal and external user access to resources for Remote Access or across a VPN
- Troubleshoot user access issues found when implementing Identity Awareness
- Troubleshoot a site-to-site or certificate based VPN on a corporate gateway using IKE View, VPN log files and command-line debug tools
- Introduction to Check Point Technology
- Deployment Platforms
- Introduction to the Security Policy
- Monitoring Traffic and Connections
- Network Address Translation
- Key tips and techniques for troubleshooting Check Point firewall technology
- Advanced upgrading concepts and practices
This course helps prepare for CCSA and CCSE R77 exams available at VUE test centres.
No Reviews found for this course.