Check Point Security Engineering – CCSE
Check Point Security Engineering is an advanced 3-day course that teaches how to effectively build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point …
Check Point Security Engineering is an advanced 3-day course that teaches how to effectively build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point Security systems on the Gaia OS. We will study firewall processes and take a close look at user and kernel processing and Stateful Inspection. Labs include configuring security gateways, implementing VPNs, and performing advanced troubleshooting tasks on the firewall.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Technical persons who support, install, deploy or administer Check Point Software Blades should attend this course.
This could include the following:
• System Administrators
• Support Analysts
• Security Managers
• Network Engineers
• Anyone seeking CCSA certification
Delegates attending this course should have knowledge of networking concepts, Windows Server and/or UNIX, and experience with TCP/IP and the Internet
• Perform a backup of a Security Gateway and Management Server using your understanding of the differences between backups, snapshots and update-exports
• Upgrade and troubleshoot a Management
• Server using a database migration
• Upgrade and troubleshoot a clustered
• Security Gateway deployment
• Use knowledge of Security Gateway infrastructures, chain modules, packet flow and kernel tables to perform debugs on firewall processes
• Build, test and troubleshoot a ClusterXL
• Load Sharing deployment on an enterprise network
• Build, test and troubleshoot a ClusterXL High Availability deployment on an enterprise network
• Build, test and troubleshoot a management HA deployment on an enterprise network
• Configure, maintain and troubleshoot SecureXL and CoreXL acceleration solutions on the corporate network traffic to ensure noted performance enhancement
• Using an external user database such as LDAP, configure User Directory to incorporate user information for authentication services on the network
• Manage internal and external user access to resources for Remote Access or across a VPN
• Troubleshoot user access issues found when implementing Identity Awareness
• Troubleshoot a site-to-site or certificate based VPN on a corporate gateway using IKE View, VPN log files and command-line debug tools
• Advanced and in-depth explanation of Check Point firewall technology
• Key tips and techniques for troubleshooting Check Point firewall technology
• Advanced upgrading concepts and practices
• Clustering firewall, management concepts and practices
• Software acceleration features
• Advanced VPN concepts and implementations
• Reporting tools, deployment options and features
This course helps prepare for the CCSE exam available at VUE test centres.
No Reviews found for this course.